QUARANTINE CHEF: SO EASY EVEN YOUR KIDS CAN DO THIS
Written by Mama Char on September 15, 2020
Frozen Banana Cereal Pops
3/4 cup Strawberry yogurt
2 cups Fruity pebble cereal
4 medium bananas, peeled and cut crosswise in half
8 wooden pop sticks
NOW, LET’S PUT ALL TOGETHER!
- Place yogurt and cereal in separate shallow bowls.
– Insert pop sticks through cut side of bananas.
– Dip bananas in yogurt, then roll in cereal to coat.
– Transfer to waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Freeze until firm, about 1 hour. Transfer to airtight freezer containers; seal containers and return pops to freezer.
Test Kitchen tips
- Switch it up with vanilla yogurt and Cocoa Pebbles cereal.
- In a recipe this simple, it pays to use bananas that are ripe and sweet but still firm. Look for bananas that have little or no green on them and no brown or black spots. This is a smart way to use up a bunch of extra bananas before they overripen.
Recipe from via/TasteOfHome.com